INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR YEAR 2014,2015 AND 2016 TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFUND) ANNUAL INTERVENTION PROJECTS
Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) seeks to engage the services of consultants in the under listed fields for Pre and Post-Tender Consultancy Services for its Year 2014,2015 and 2016 Tetfund Annual Intervention projects. Interested Consulting firms with relevant cognate experience and good track record of performance are hereby invited to submit prequalification documents.
- Quantity Surveying
- Civil/Structural Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
2.0 PREQUALIFICATION CRITERIA
All interested firms are to submit the following documents
- Cover letter indicating the category sought.
- Verifiable Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Verifiable Evidence of Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015, 2016).
- Verifiable Evidence of Compliance Certificate in line with the provision of Section 6(1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No.19 of 2011.
- Verifiable Evidence of Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
- Verifiable Evidence of registration on the Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in line with the provisions of section 5(h) of the Public Procurement Act (PPA), 2007.
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015, and 2016) duly stamped.
- Detailed Company profile, Office Address and functional contact details.
- List of Managerial, key Technical and Administrative Staff of the firm which should include names, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates(Academic and Professional) for each key staff
- Evidence of Registration of firm with ARCON, QSRBN, COREN etc
- Evidence of Financial Capability/Reference letter from a reputable bank
- List of similar, verifiable and successful executed services on completed project or ongoing project by the firm with evidence in the last three years 2014, 2015, 2016 only.
- Sworn Affidavit that no particular Directors of the firm has been convicted of any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation, falsification of facts relating to any matter.
The documents should follow the order listed i-xiii above. Each parcel should have a table of content indicating the pages on which these items are to be found
3.0 SUBMISSION/OPENING OF DOCUMENTS
- The Expression of Interest (EOI) documents are to be returned in a sealed envelope and marked at the top left corner “EOI” Documents for consultancy services” stating the particular category. The Firm’s Name and phone number should be boldly written on the reverse side of the envelope.
- The envelope should be addressed to The Registrar Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo and hand delivered into the prequalification box in the Registrars Office, 2nd Floor Administrative Building not later than 12noon, Tuesday 18th April, 2017.
- Opening of the documents shall take place immediately after the close of bid submission by 12:00 noon prompt on Tuesday 18th April, 2017 at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Opposite FUNAI Medical Centre. All interested consultants and their representatives, Relevant Professional Bodies, Civil Society Organization (CSO) and the general public are hereby invited to witness the bid opening exercise.
4.0 PLEASE NOTE:
- Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo is neither committed nor obliged to short-list any firm of consultants
- The University reserves the right to reject any or all documents.
- The University or its agents reserve the right to verify any submission or claims by the firms and shall therefore by their response to this invitation, grant the University necessary authority and guarantee for such verification
- The University will only recognize and correspond with only authorized officers of the consulting firms and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
- Submission of the EOI should not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the University nor shall it entitle any firms to make any claim whatsoever or seek any indemnity from the Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI).
- Firms who have worked for the University before and have history of poor performance, abandonment or termination need not apply.
- All cost incurred in responding to the advert shall be borne solely by the bidders.
ODISA C.OKEKE (Mrs)