METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR THE FRENCH PROFICIENCY PROGRAMME
All candidates that applied for the French Proficiency Certificate programme of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo should follow the following steps to pay their approved fees of Fourty Thousand Naira (N40, 000) only
- Visit remita.net and click on PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY bar
- Type and select on NAME OF MEDIA bar, Federal University Ndufu- Alike, Ikwo
- Select others on NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE bar (Type French proficiency).
- Ignore GIFMIS CODE bar.
- On AMOUNT TO PAY (N) bar, type the correct amount. N40,000
- Type other charges on DESCRPITION bar.
- Type YOUR FULL NAME on PAYERS FULL NAME bar (SURNAME FIRST)
- Type YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS on PAYER EMAIL bar.
- On PAYER PHONE bar, type YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
- To confirm your transaction, you need to key in character in the image into the box below it.
- Next, Click on PROCEED TO PAYMENT bar. Once you do this, the system will generate RETRIVAL REFERENCE NUMBER (RRN).
- Take the RRN to any commercial bank for payment.
- Take bank teller to bursary for registration.