Programmes and Collaborations
The activities of the FUNAI Advancement Centre include:
- Raising public awareness of FUNAI’s excellence in research, teaching and service.
- Encouraging, promoting, and securing public and private resources to support FUNAI’s world-class teaching and research facilities.
- Assisting the FUNAI Management in the proper co-ordination of the training and career development programme of the staff of the University.
- Supporting academic and developmental priorities of the University.
- Creation of an environment that fosters philanthropy and strengthening lifelong relationship of the Alumni with the University. Building the University’s brand to enhance its reputation and visibility.
The University has active collaborations with: