ADVERTISEMENT FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on Wednesday, 19th June, 2019 and end on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.
Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are hereby informed that the University’s Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 to Friday, 19th July, 2019.
NOTE 1: Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
Furthermore, the screening test for Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall take place between Monday 29th July 2019 and Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||
|** However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery.|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE
The underlisted AE-FUNAI programmes are undersubscribed in the 2019 UTME application. Interested candidates who applied for other courses or to other universities are encouraged to apply.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
All programmes in Faculty of Agriculture
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
All programmes in Faculty of Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
(1) Chemical Engineering
(2) Mechanical Engineering
(3) Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
All programmes in Faculty of Humanities
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(1) Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
NOTE 3: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the University Portal.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.
This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the POST-UTME through the:
* AE-FUNAI ICT Centres, should visit the University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus
* Centre for Educational Services (Foundation/Pre-Degree School),
- During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
- Click on
- Click on 2019/2020 UTME Admission Screening OR 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
And come with it for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Test.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2019/2020 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour).
Hotlines: 08067558863, 07066988253, 08170899288 and 08095813126.
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)