CALL FOR 2016 RESEARCH PROPOSALS
The Senate Research Grant Committee invites Proposals/Applications for TETFund Institutional Based Research Grant for the 2016 grant year.
Proposals should address one or more of the following strategic research themes:
- Agriculture (e.g. agribusiness, value-adding processes in the supply chain, etc.)
- Health (sustainable healthcare delivery for national development)
- Engineering (sustainable engineering for national development)
- Community and others (various aspects that relate to education, humanities, management and social sciences, etc.)
- Frontiers (Biotechnology, Climate Change, Nanotechnology etc.)
The maximum amount for each research proposal is NGN2, 000,000.00 (Two Million Naira). The deadline for the submission of application is Friday, 16th September, 2017.
The Guidelines and Application form could be downloaded from the University Website: www.funai.edu.ng.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications.
DOWNLOAD FUNAI RESEARCH GRANT APPLICATION FORM
DOWNLOAD 2017 FUNAI TETFUND RESEARCH GRANT GUIDELINES
Engr. Professor Onuegbu O. Ugwu
Chairman, Senate Research Grant Committee
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.